How To Read Food Labels
These days, food is loaded with toxins, depleted of nutritional value, and energetically altered so much that it is a man-made foreign substances that the body does not know how to handle. Let me give you the most important words you should look for on the ingredient list, and if you see them do your best to avoid them!
1) Anything You Can’t Pronounce – This is really easy. If you can’t pronounce the word, don’t buy it – it’s a chemical. Even if it says “all-natural ingredients.”
2) Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) – MSG is an excitotoxin. It is dangerous and deadly; it makes you fat, increases your appetite, and causes all types of health problems.
3) Aspartame – Also an excitotoxin. It makes you fat, it makes you hungry, it makes you depressed, and it leads to all types of conditions including migraines.
4) High Fructose Corn Syrup – This is highly chemically and physically addicting, and makes you fat.
5) Hydrogenated Oil or Partially Hydrogenated Oil – This is a transfat. It’s deadly, it causes heart disease, makes you fat, and, AGAIN, causes sickness.
6) Sugar – It’s put into food because of its sweetness, but also for its chemically addicting qualities.
7) Natural and Artificial Flavors – Chemicals are put into your food to make it last for years without spoiling. These chemicals kill the taste of food, so other chemicals must be added to make the food taste like it’s supposed to taste.
8) Artificial Color – Any dyes at all, stay away from. They are simply chemical poisons.
9) Dextrose, Sucrose, Fructose – These are, in fact, chemically made sweeteners. Stay away from anything ending in “-ose.”
10) Enriched Flour – This means it has been stripped down and has virtually no nutrients or fiber.
Remember, it’s not about perfection, it’s about taking small steps to get healthier. Let me ask you…can you get just 1% better next week? Of course you can! Now, imagine if you did that for a year…you’d be 52% better! If you did that for 10 years…you’d be 520% better! Sounds like a game plan for success to me!
Love and Health,